Arrive in style and experience the world’s ultimate entertainment city. Step into the irresistible charm of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas offering an unrivaled luxury experience, which features oversized living spaces, with private terraces and breathtaking views.
Bid on your chance to win and experience a “world of imagination” with two (2) tickets to your choice of shows (La Reve—The Dream; David Copperfield; “O” by Cirque du Soleil®; Michael Jackson One by Cirque du Soleil®; Absinthe; Magic Mike Live Las Vegas; Mat Franco).
Get your cameras ready and depart on your Wind Dancer Sunset helicopter tour. Fly approximately 45 minutes to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon in an ECO-Star EC-130 helicopter with aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Fortification Hill (an extinct volcano). At the canyon, you fly below the rim for about 10 minutes, then descend 3,500 feet into the canyon and land on a plateau that overlooks the Colorado River. You have 40–50 minutes on the ground, where you will be provided with light snacks and beverages, as well as champagne. On the 45-minute flight back to Las Vegas, enjoy aerial views of the Bowl of Fire (red-rock formations) and Downtown Vegas, as the sun sets and the lights turn on as you fly over the Vegas strip.
Your auction reward for two (2) persons includes:
- Return airfare on WestJet for two (2) in economy class, from any WestJet-scheduled Canadian gateway to Las Vegas
- Two (2) Plaza Premium lounge passes (applicable at the following airports only: Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Edmonton)
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (based on double occupancy for eligible dates and subject to availability), in a Terrace Studio
- Two (2) premium tickets to your choice of the following top Las Vegas shows (La Reve—The Dream; David Copperfield; “O” by Cirque du Soleil®; Michael Jackson One by Cirque du Soleil®; Absinthe; Magic Mike Live Las Vegas; Mat Franco)
- Wind Dancer Sunset helicopter tour for two (2)
- Return private airport transfers
Terms and conditions for this auction item (PDF, 100KB)